- Quick Links
- Curriculum Overview
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- 7th & 8th Grades
- Teacher Associates
- Contact Us
As is the case with any organization, St. Vincent de Paul School from time to time is looking to fill open positions; those openings are advertised via local media and here on our website.
CURRENT OPENING: St. Vincent de Paul School is seeking candidates for an intermediate Resource Teacher. Applicant must hold a current Nebraska Teaching Certificate. Special Education degree desired. Please send cover letter, letters of recommendation and resume to Dr. Barbara Marchese at email@example.com
Individuals wishing to apply for advertised openings or to simply submit an application for future consideration are asked to use the forms available via the links found below.
In order to ensure that your application is received in a readable format, please follow these steps:
1. click on the appropriate link below
2. locate and select the File>Save As option for your browser
3. save the application form to your desktop or documents with a new name (I.e. something along the lines of John Smith's Application)
4. exit your browser
5. open the file you just saved in step 3 above
6. enter your information in the text windows found on the application form; you can save your completed form and print a copy for your own use
7. send your form to SVdP as indicated below
Thank you for your interest in St. Vincent de Paul School.