5th Grade Online Resources
Click here to access the Sadlier math book online. The username and password for fifth graders provided to you will allow you to log in.
Click here for Math Facts practice and links to additional websites.
Click here for online chapter review quizzes. Once at the Be My Disciples website, follow these steps:
1. Click on Students at the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down box, select Intermediate.
3. You may then select Grade 5 and the chapter that you wish to review.
4. Click Go and the online quiz for the selected chapter will appear.
Click here for instructions on logging into the HMH Science website for the first time.
Click here for the HMH Science website. You will log in using your network username and password.
Click here to access the Sadlier Vocabulary materials online. Use your network username and password to log in. Once logged in, you will see assignments you need to complete as well as grades for assignments already completed.
Click here to access the Social Studies book online. Use the username and password for fifth graders provided to you to log in. Once logged in, click on the Open Book icon.
Click here to access the English Voyages online resources. Click on Parent and Student Resources and select Grade 5 to find study sheets, review activities, and games.
Click here to access the Spelling City website for spelling test practice. Then follow these steps:
1. Click on login.
2. Use the S-Test option to take a practice spelling test for this week's unit words.
3. Use the Games option for any unit for more fun practice. Note that only Free games will be available to you.
4. Practice tests and games require you to have your computer's sound turned on.
Click here to access the online Reading website. Then follow these steps:
1. Click on your Reading teacher's name.
2. Click on your name.
3. Enter your password combination given to you by your Reading teacher.
4. Click on the textbook icon.