- Quick Links
- Curriculum Overview
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- 7th & 8th Grades
- Teacher Associates
- Contact Us
All lunches served with choice of skim, 1% white or skim chocolate.
Menu items mauy change in case of extenuating circumstances.
For information on creating a parent PowerSchool account to check student balances (and academic progress for Grades 3-8) and on creating online payment accounts through eFunds for Schools, click here.
To access our SVdP eFunds for Schools online payment portal, click here.
SACK LUNCHES FOR FIELD TRIPS: The SVdP lunch program will gladly provide a sack lunch for your child in conjunction with upcoming field trips; our packing a lunch means you don't have to. That sack lunch will include a cold sub sandwich, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, carrots with ranch dressing, a fruit cup, a cookie, and a choice of white, chocolate, or strawberry milk or orange juice. Sack lunch orders must be made online. Click here to access the online sack lunch order form; order forms may be placed at any time for any field trip prior to the order due date for that field trip. Information on scheduled field trips for which a sack lunch is available and due dates for orders will be found on the online sack lunch order form.
UNPAID LUNCH BALANCE POLICY
In an effort to keep negative lunch balances at a minimum, we follow the procedures outlined below:
1) Families with one or more children carrying a negative lunch account balance of any amount will receive emails to that effect on the first day of each school week. Those emails will not specify the amount owed but will serve to alert parents to the need to make a deposit.
2) Families with one or more children with a negative balance of -$10.00 or worse will be provided a written notice on the last day of each school week (will be sent home with children).
3) Families with one or more children with a negative balance of -$20.00 or worse will be contacted by phone regarding arrangements necessary in order to continue providing lunches for affected children. Students with a negative balance of $20.00 or worse may lose hot lunch privileges until accounts are brought current.
4) Students with a negative account balance at the end of the school year will have their report cards held back.
5) Students with a negative lunch account balance may not be allowed to purchase a la carte items such as water, juice, fruit, vegetables, or "seconds".
An application for Free or Reduced Lunch Benefits is provided to each student at the beginning of each school year and is included in the new student handbook. An application is available at any time during the school year by contacting the Food Service Director at 402-492-2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by accessing the school website.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) By Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(2) By Fax:
(202) 690-7442; or
(3) By Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.